Copyright in this Website belongs to Lamya and Tanya. The users should assume that standard copyright protection applies to all materials and contents displayed on the Website. Any redistribution, modification or reproduction of part or all of the contents featured in the Website in any form is prohibited. You may display, print, or download the contents to a local hard disk extracts for your personal, non-commercial use, but only if you acknowledge the Website as the source of the material. You are not permitted, except with the express written consent of Lamya and Tanya, to distribute or commercially exploit the contents on this Website. You are also prohibited from transmitting the contents or storing it in any other Website or in other form of electronic retrieval system.
Intellectual Property Rights Policy
www.homefurnishing.ooo (“Website” or “Lamya and Tanya”) contains the trademark “Lamya and Tanya”, creations with the trademark “Lamya and Tanya”, other trademarks, logos, trade name, service marks and other marks (collectively “Marks”) which are the intellectual property of Lamya and Tanya (“LT”). You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of Lamya and Tanya.
You agree not to challenge the use, registration or application to register the Marks, anywhere in the world, and that You will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any of the Marks. The goodwill derived from using the Marks or any part thereof, shall inure exclusively to the benefit of Lamya and Tanya.
All Marks, domain name, trade dress including the “look and feel” of the Website, its text, graphics, button icons, concepts, procedures, processes, interfaces, etc., and the arrangements thereof, is the property of Lamya and Tanya, as the case may be, unless otherwise indicated. All the contents are protected under copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws and may not be used by You, except as permitted by Lamya and Tanya.
Photos sent by you and photos re worked and sent by Lamya and Tanya to you, remain property of Lamya and Tanya, who may at their discretion keep the copies and circulate within the company for admin and qualitative purposes and may indefinitely keep or opt to delete the same at their choice. The photos cannot be re sent again, it need to be made fresh against fresh payment. If Lamya and Tanya wants to use the photo for commercial use, then they will first take written permission for the same by mail from the you for the photos you have sent and the re worked copies you received from Lamya and Tanya. The re worked photos are indicative and for your personal and family assessment ONLY. Any commercial use And / Or, exposition to others is prohibited. Lamya and Tanya reserves its right for claiming any amount as compensation and or fees if any terms here in are violated. The claim and amount will not be challenged by you in any court of law and they will have to pay within 30 days of such a notice sent to you by mail otherwise the company will take legal recourse to claim the same along with additional penalty and costs incurred.
If you see something on the Website, which you believe is violating the intellectual property rights of any person, please send an infringement notice to Lamya and Tanya. – [Take Down Notice]
1. If you are the owner of copyright in any content available on www.homefurnishing.ooo (“Website” or “Lamya and Tanya”) and uploaded without your consent, or you believe that your content has been copied in any way that constitutes infringement, please provide the following information to us at, email@example.com.
A statement specifying that you have found specific content on the Website e.g., video/ audio/ text/ graphic content, which you believe infringes your copyright;
The title and description of the content, as available on the Website, and the full URL of the web page where the content is available;
Description of the content/ work, the copyright – which belongs to you, and which you believe has been infringed. In case this information is available on the internet, please send Lamya and Tanya a link to the same;
The country in which your copyright applies;
An explanation on how the content available on the Website infringes your copyright (e.g. in case of any audio content, the musical works or the sound recordings are a copy of your original works, etc.);
Your contact information so that Lamya and Tanya can get in touch with you (e-mail address is preferred);
Your contact information which Lamya and Tanya can pass on to the submitter of the concerned content, so that he/ she can get in touch with you to resolve your complaint directly (e-mail address is preferred);
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner, such as his agent) and is not otherwise permitted by law; and
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
2. Please affix the electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or person authorized to act on behalf of the owner. If you are providing notice by e-mail, a scanned physical signature or a valid electronic signature will be accepted.
3. Please send your copyright infringement notice to the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org
By Telephone: +91 9740201652
4. Please note that the information provided in this notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing content.
5. Any person who knowingly misrepresents that any material or activity is infringing, may be subject to legal liability. Accordingly, if you are not sure whether material available online infringes your copyright, please contact a lawyer.
6. Manager- Legal should be contacted only if you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and that such infringement is occurring on the Website or on websites linked to or from the Website, or in connection with the services provided on the Website. All other inquiries directed to the Manager- Legal will not be responded to. Such inquiries should be made through the feedback procedure referenced in the Website.